• broken image

    "What We Do, We Do For You!"

    (859) 888-FH4U (3448)

  • About Us...

    Dual representation for when you need help! At Farley and Hopper PLLC in Crestview Hills, KY you will have not one, but two, attorneys working on your case.* This means that you will have both of us brainstorming to insure you have a favorable outcome for your case. You know what they say; two heads are better than one! If you have legal troubles pertaining to criminal defense, domestic issues, divorce, personal injury, or if you are accused of a DUI, give us a call at (859) 888-3448.

    Going through a divorce or domestic dispute can be trying; it can try your patience, your wallet, and your sanity. When you choose Farley and Hopper PLLC we will be with you every step of the way. Any question or concern you may have will be answered in a prompt and respectful manner. Here, you will always be talking directly to one of the attorneys handling your case, so if you’re going through a divorce or domestic dispute in Crestview Hills, KY give us a call!

    When you’re fighting for your life and freedom, you want an attorney on your side that cares about you and the outcome of your case. Here at Farley and Hopper PLLC when you win, we win. Being accused of a crime or DUI can be one of the most frightening moments of your life, and we are here to make sure you have competent legal counsel. So, when your freedom is on the line, call us at (859) 888-3448 and come in for a consultation at our office in Crestview Hills, KY.

  • Professional Associations

    broken image
    broken image
    broken image

    The Law Offices of Farley and Hopper, PLLC are proudly licensed to practice law in the Commonwealth of Kentucky. Based out of Crestview Hills, KY, we serve clients in and around Edgewood, Erlanger, Florence, Ft Mitchell, Burlington, Union, Hebron, Independence, Walton, Covington, Kenton, Latonia, Petersburg, Newport, Morning View, Verona, Fort Thomas, Bellevue, Silver Grove, Dayton, Boone County, Campbell County, Gallatin County, Grant County, Kenton County and Pendleton County.

  • Do you need help?

    Tell us about your case to receive a free consultation.